Monday, May 18, 2009

First Post

This is the second graduate level course I'm taking towards a Masters in Special Education. This semester is a bit overwhelming so far, but I'm sure I'll get through it!
I work in a preschool class with 19 children from the ages of three through five. There are four weeks left of the school year and I can't wait until the end!
When I'm not working or in class I am often babysitting or spending time with family and friends. I also love to visit new places and go on trips!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cristy,

    What kind of travel do you do? I was able to visit Thailand last year and it was the most adventurous and amazing trip I have ever taken. Where have you been?

    LB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I haven't been as far as Thailand and haven't even left the country in a while. However, I love to visit any place I haven't been before.
    I've been to many different places in the U.S., Canada and the western caribbean. My parents live in Florida, so I usually visit them at least twice a year. I'm also planning a camping trip with my friends this summer. Anything to escape the normal routine of life is an exciting trip for me!

    ReplyDelete